.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Law and Criminality

Question\nWhat is the kin between law and wickedness?\n\nResponse \nInsecurity affects our offbeat in many ways. thither is the direct cost of abuse on victims and the ricochet e?ect on their friends and relatives. in that location is also the sense of worry with which people must brood even if they train not been victims of crime. Crime is frequently make to be correlated with poverty, unemploy custodyt, and inequality- roughly(prenominal) common features of large cities in developing countries. However at that place is law, according to the Oxford Dictionary, law manner: the system of rules which a peculiar(a) country or biotic community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it whitethorn enforce by the lying of penalties; this helps to take in the rate of sin in a sess of nations.1 This essay lead fence from a personal, national and planetary perspective that using jolting punishment on the condemnable is not always the or so effe ctive way to trim crime.\nFirstly, I personally have not been a victim of any criminal actions, though I have seen a lot of crimes that happens around me every(prenominal) day. Three years ago, I went to a supermarket with my mother, while delay for my mother to buy some tissue, I have go through the crime that I will never forget in my life. I was waiting nearby my moms minibike and looking at the herd people walking in and out of the supermarkets entrance, and suddenly, I heard a cleaning woman screamed out loud: Robber, robber!!, I looked at her, and proverb that on that point were 3 men trying to get the bag out off her palm, the woman was struggling and fell down on the ground, the wallet was stolen and those triplet people ran away on a motorbike. From that date, I was thinking, is there any possible solutions to chip off crime from happening? The resolve is no, we can only reduce the crime rate, but we cannot for good eliminate crime.\nPersonally, every time wh en I walk seat alone, I have a fear of being robbed by someone. Every time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment